Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Wild Wings & Football

Aunt Hanna came down this weekend and we decided to take Henry to Wild Wings for dinner Saturday night. At first I picked the chicken off the bone for him, but by the end he was gnawing on the bone like a pro! We sat in front of a huge big screen that was playing highlights of the season that is to CONSUME my life for the next few months...FOOTBALL! My husband is obsessed and it looks like my son is soon to follow. He was enthralled with the t.v. and kept yelling: "football"!

5 comments:

Lucas said...

Your little man cracks me up! He is too cute Shelby and Brad! I can hear him now yelling football at the TV! Sounds like ya'll had a great weekwend with Aunt Hanna!

Anonymous said...

Henry,
I know you had fun with Aunt Hanna this weekend!
What a sport you are eating that chicken leg by yourself!
Can't wait to see you Saturday!
I LOVE YOU!
tt

McQueens said...

Henry,

Truth be told, I'm obsessed with wings, football and of course, mommy and daddy's juice AKA beer!

You are such a little boy!

Jessica said...

That is so funny! I can't wait for football season, also.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much, Shelby and Brad, for having me down this weekend. I had the best time with you guys and little Hen. Love you,
Hanna