Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Lazy Day

Today has been rainy and dreary, but one of the best days I've had in a while. Henry and I have been lazy and have only gone out of the house once to venture to Barnes and Noble. As most of you know, my little boy is usually very busy and going too fast to stop and cuddle or love much. Most of the time I only get that right before bed. But, today has been so different and wonderful. He has crawled into my lap 2 or 3 times and put his arms around my neck and squeezed so tight. He keeps looking at me with a big smile and says: "Mama". Precious! I can't help but fall more and more in love with this child on days like this! He is a true gift!

3 comments:

Lucas said...

That is too precious! I know you love getting those hugs and kisses from Henro! I get sloppy, wet... I guess you can call them kisses. Either way, I love them! LOVE the chocolate craving below:)Gosh, I said love alot...miss you guys!

Jessica said...

Nothing like little boys and there mamams!

Jessica said...

Okay that was supposed to be mamas