Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 17, 2008

EdVenture

On Saturday I didn't have to be at the church until 3:00pm, so Brad and I took Henry to Edventure (childrens museum) and then to Mellow Mushroom for lunch. He had a blast at Edventure and you could just see his mind taking it all in. His eyes were WIDE OPEN the whole time! If you've never been to this place, you need to check it out ASAP. It's so neat!

He "rode" on the John Deer
...and went on a Safari in Africa
...and rode a camel in Egypt
Aaannnd...went camping
WHEW! BUSY DAY!
And the boy loves pizza! I realize it may be just because Mellow Mushroom has the best pizza in the entire world, but still. He ate almost a whole slice and was a mess by the end!

2 comments:

Jean said...

Glad ya'll had so much fun! Henry you look so cute in those pictures!

McQueens said...

EdVenture is a great place....my kids love it. Glad you h=guys had a great weekend...I bet Henry going down the aisle in the wagon was priceless!