MC tagged me for a "4 things" meme. What is a meme, you may ask? Well, Wikipedia's definition is this:
A meme (pronounced /miːm/) [1] consists of any idea or behavior that can pass from one person to another by learning or imitation.
So here goes!
4 Things I was doing 10 years ago:
- Trying to figure out how to raise enough money for a Thursday night kegger and a place to hold said kegger.
- Living on 3rd floor Clinton dorm with Rebecca, Marge, and Jennifer Kendall. All our beds in one room...CRAZY!
- Trying to figure out how to study enough to get by and go out.
- Probably getting ready for Homecoming!
4 Things on my to do list:
- Go to Lowe's to get mums and pumpkins for the front porch
- Go to bank
- Call lady about making Henry's Halloween costume :)
- Pick up clothes from dry cleaners
4 Things I love about my husband:
- He knows me better than I know myself and loves me despite my MANY imperfections.
- He loves our child more than I think he ever thought was possible.
- He is really funny and makes me laugh at least 10 times a day.
- He is such a 'hands on' father and most of the time does things for Henry and for me without being asked.
4 Jobs I've had:
- "Hostess with the Mostess" at Grand Lake Lodge, CO.
- Human Service Specialist - aka. arse wiper for the elderly at MUSC Psych Hospital
- Marketing and Admissions Direction for The Bridge Assisted Living
- Director of Sales for Hilton Hotels/Hampton Inn and Suites
- *MOMMY*
4 Movies I've watched more than once:
- Dirty Dancing
- Steel Magnolia's
- Father of the Bride
- Wedding Crashers
4 Places I've Lived:
- Powdersville, SC
- Clinton, SC
- Grand Lake, CO
- Charleston, SC
4 Place I've Been:
- San Francisco/Wine Country
- Cancun, Mexico
- Jamaica
- New York City
4 Places I want to visit:
- Martha's Vineyard
- Italy
- France
- Greece
4 Shows I Watch:
- Criminal Minds
- Grey's Anatomy
- The Wiggles (hating every minute of it, but my child loves it so I suffer through it)
- House
4 Things you may not know about me:
- I am a foodie. You probably do know this about me, b/c I blog about it so often. I love to cook, eat, dine out, dine in, WHATEVER!
- I recently suffered a miscarriage/partial molar pregnancy and have to wait 6 months to have another baby:(
- I almost lost my thumb due to a little "late night accident" my senior year of college at the Carolina/Clemson game in Cola.
- I have begun to bite my nails again after being "clean" for 6 years. I'm workin' on it!
4 People I tag:
- Sarah
- Jean
- Sandy
- Jennifer Jones


2 comments:
I am so sorry to hear about the miscarriage Shelby. That is so hard.
Your other answers made me smile, especially about the one living on 3rd floor Clinton with all your beds in one room. I did that in the quad. It was CRAZY.
Shelby! So sorry that I am just now seeing this! Thanks for playing along. Love the line about how you were trying to figure out how to get money for a kegger!
So sorry about your loss. It seriously just sucks, doesn't it? If you want to talk, send me a note on facebook, and I'll call you. Love you bunches.
Post a Comment