Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 6, 2008

Busy, Busy Weekend

Lunch with T.T. and Friends

TT invited Henry and I to have lunch with she and 2 friends at the Mustard Seed (my fave) on Friday. She was in town directing a wedding and we were so glad to get to see her even for a couple hours. She brought Henry the cutest pumpkin water bottle and halloween cookies!
Picnic with Papa

Papa got up at the crack o' dawn and drove to Chucktown to keep Henry for me while I worked on Saturday. He arrived at around 8:30 and Henry was sooo excited! After work I packed us a picnic and we went to Charles Towne Landing for the afternoon. We explored the animal kingdom and got to see the enormous buffalo up VERY CLOSE. Henry was mezmerized and kept saying "bye bye buffo". We also saw an alligator and he say's "bye bye chomp chomp". After that we came home and watched football all afternoon and waited for Brad to get home to grill out steaks. We had so much fun with Papa and Henry was very sad when he left. Thanks for coming down Daddy! We love you!

Tourists in Our Own Town

DJ Hanky Panky

Sunday we lazed around the house all morning. Henry watched cartoons and Brad and I just layed around being lazy parents. It was so nice. After Mimi and Pops got out of church we all went downtown and had lunch at Jim and Nicks BBQ, played at Marion Square, window shopped on King Street, and walked thru the Charleston Place. The above pic is in Brookstone. They have headphones where you can listen to the music and Henry was kinda stunned by it. Going downtown is like going to another city b/c we so rarely go down there just to walk around. The college is back in session and the city is all 'a buzz' with fall tourists and students. I love watching all the people and different fashions. Some I loved and some not so much!

1 comment:

Debbie Sloan said...

Henry,
I was so glad Papa could come to Charleston for a visit. He said it was so much fun. I have had the best time hearing about it all. I love you and tell your Mama I can't wait to see her on the 18th.
Lots and lots of love,
Nana