Henry and I have new friends!!! YAY!!! Christine and her two little cuties, Olivia (2) and Chase (10 weeks), are supercool and I can see many fun playdates in the future for all of us. Last week we at lunch at the Kickin' Chicken and then this Friday we had a picnic at West Ashley park. Christine is the daughter of one of Frankie's great friends and we really hit it off instantly. She is laid back, easy to talk to, and so much fun! And Henry adores "Bivi". He cried when we left the ice cream shop Friday, so I said give Olivia a hug and they squeezed each other so tight. It was the cutest thing ever!
We're planning on playing once a week after Olivia gets out of pre-school at Noon.
It was like a summer day Friday and these two had beet red faces and were pouring sweat! They played on the playground and then we let them run in the soccer fields. We noticed instantly the difference b/w boys and girls. Olivia would run a little and turn back to make sure we were still there, never going too far away. Henry kept running towards a dog that was there and never looked back. I ended up having to chase him and we "raced" back. 

No comments:
Post a Comment