Last Wednesday I took Henry to the Pumpkin Patch and let him "pick out" a couple pumpkins for our front porch. He loved running through the sea of "punkins" and I had to literally put him in a wheelbarrow with the 2 pumpkins to get him to leave.
There was a lady there with a little boy who was 7 months old. We started talking and I told her that I brought Henry here last year at that same exact age. She was sitting him in the pumpkins trying to get good pics and I almost got teary thinking of my little baby at that age. It really made me think of just how fast these babies grow up.
I love this phot of the back of him walking through the "punkins".
Henry was trying sooo hard to pick up this rather LARGE pumpkin!

4 comments:
Shelby, these pics are priceless! I love the last one- H was trying very hard, Mommy! I hope you bought the one he wanted!!
He's still the cutest little punkin in the patch!!!!
Love you!
tt
Shelby,
The pictures are priceless.......I agree with Tricia about the last one. I bet he was grunting.......
I love you
Nana
Keep your sights set high, Henry!
Keep your sights set high, Henry!
Aunt Hanna
Post a Comment