Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 6, 2008

Wrestling a Bear!

Getting Henry in his pj's after bathtime is very similar to what I think would be like wrestling a bear. I get him out of the tub, dry him off the best I can and then he is OFF...like a rocket down the hall. "Necked" as a jaybird! Last night he was especially 'jacked up' due to drinking about a gallon of sweet tea (thanks Pops), so I handed over this duty to my husband. He was thrilled...let me tell ya.
He starts off on one end of the sofa and crawls to the other end while Brad chases him trying to put his pants on. He wiggles and wiggles away until....
Brad lures him in with baba and holds him down and yanks the pants on....
Got him...WHEW!!! Mission accomplished!

4 comments:

Jean said...

Ha! I know how you feel. Conner wont lay still long enough to change his diaper!

Lucas said...

Your child always makes me laugh! Henro is a wild man! I love it! He needs to hang with Jr. over here! Bradley is becoming quite the independent at eight months:)

McQueens said...

Amen to you & Jean. i can't even get Eliza's diaper changed much less get her clothes on....hope this passes soon! But I have to admit it's kinda funny when they run (or crawl) away from you naked

Jessica said...

Sounds very familiar!