
I completely let Henry's 19th month birthday pass without posting. So here's the update. This month has brought even more vocabulary explosions! He is really able to communicate his needs and wants to us and I think this has resulted in MUCH less frustration...on his part and mine. He has really 'calmed' down with the hitting and time-out is at a very minimum. He is so loving and cuddly right now and it makes my heart swell. My favorite thing right now is when I ask Henry "who loves you?" and he replies "my mommy!" I turn into a puddle on the ground. Seriously, who can ask for more than that?!?!
I know i'm gonna jinx this by writing it down, but Hen is sleeping in till 7:00 or 7:30 every morning. And when he does wake up, he sits in his crib and talks and laughs for a while. HEAVEN! This poses a bit of a problem for the days that I work, but I just pack his breakfast and send it with him to Mrs. Brenda's.
There HAS to be some innate TRUCK and TRACTOR gene in boys, b/c I find that most moms of boys report on this. He is obsessed with trucks of all kinds and points them ALL out to me as we drive down the road. He yells, "chunk truck" for dump truck and "BIG truck". So cute! He loves to stand outside when the trash men come with their big tractors and trucks and just stares in amazement.
Sometimes I still can't believe that I was chosen to be the mommy of this perfect little person. I am so thankful for every minute that I get to spend with him and can't imagine my life without him.


3 comments:
Shelby, that is so sweet. I cant believe that Henry is 19 months old. He sure is a love!
Shelby, It is hard to think that 19 months have already passed by. It all goes too fast. It is such a short time until he is off to first grade. What a wonderful mother and father Henry has. Please give him a great big hug.
Lots of love,
Nana
If only you could squeeze Henry and keep him at this age! However, they seem to get cuter and cuter no matter how old they get!
I am so thankful that you and Brad are enjoying every single second!
I love you and miss you!
tt:)
Post a Comment