Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

New Blogger and Election Day

My cousin Courtney has now joined the wonderful world of BLOGGING! She is expecting a little bitty next July and I couldn't be more excited for her! She's no bigger than a toothpick and will no doubt be the cutest little preggo ever. Can't wait to follow your journey to motherhood Court!
*
*
*
*
Good luck to all you voters out there! On my way into work this morning I saw several beastly lines and am getting a bit nervous about the wait i'm sure to encounter at 3:00 when I go. At least i'll have Brad to keep me company! But, no matter, I'll wait as long as it takes b/c this election SOOO important!
Every vote counts!

2 comments:

Tricia said...

Shelby,
Thanks for inspiring Courtney to begin her blog!
Cameron has even begun to update hers!!!! Yea!
Tom and I arrived at our polling place at 6:10 this morning. There were only 5ahead of us in our line. However, we waited patiently while the poll workers ate their donuts and sat around until exactly 7:00.
Although we are nervously watching the results tonight as they come in, we know that God is in control regardless of the outcome.
Love you!!
tt:)

Courtney said...

Whoo Hoo! Nice new background! The most fun about blogging is making the page cute!