Henry took his first of many trips (i'm sure) to the FAIR and, my ooohh my, did he take it ALLL in! He loved the lights, the smells, the junkie food, and even those crazy carnies! He rode several of the kiddie rides, even though I swore I'd never let my child ride on one of those transportable hunks of junk. I mean, we passed about 10 of them last Sunday coming down I-26 en route from the State Fair. How easy is it for one of those bolts to come off? And do you think those "carnies" notice? Anyway, I digress.

He was fine and I even rode the dumbo ride with him...until I remembered that I can't ride the 'roundy rounds'. Almost lost my Fiske Fries! So the Daddy took over from there and they had a ball! I can ride the fastest, most treacherous of roller coasters, but don't get me near a Tilt-A-Whril! Ask my Dad. He's cleaned many a car floor mat from my, hmmm, up-chuck. (Thanks Dad!)






6 comments:
ooh. like your new look! little henry is as cute as ever!
anne w
Henry, I am so glad you loved the Fair...The corn dog looked like it was a real hit. Just hung up from talking to your Mama and just cannot wait till Thanksgiving.
I love you.
Nana
Hey Henry!
I'm so happy you got to go to the fair! You will have to come up to the State Fair next year...Roundy round rides don't make tt sick, so I can ride them with you!!
See you soon!
I love you!!
tt
I am drooling over that Corn dog....my fav fair food of all time! Looks like a great time
Im so glad y'all had so much fun! Conner loved the fair too! I am so glad that you got a corndog. Fair food is the best! Love, Auntie
I laughed at your comment about tilt a whirls and roller coasters. That is me exactly. In fact one of my most embarrassing moments was at the SC state fair in 10th grade with a cute boy and I was dumb enough to ride the tilt a whirl. I'll let your imagination take over from there! Glad Henry like it all!
Post a Comment