Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, January 16, 2009

18 Month Photo Shoot























Sarah inspired me to post some shots from Henry's 18 month photo shoot that I never got around to doing. I found this girl on Wadmalaw Island that does only outdoor photo shoots in her gorgeous natural habitat. She has acres and acres of natural grass and trees and it was the most perfect place to let Henry run wild and free! We did this on a beautiful October morning when the sun was still warm on our skin and the dew on the grass was just beginning to dry up. I will definitely be using this photographer again!

ENJOY!!!

7 comments:

Tricia said...

So precious, Shelby!
Photos #2 and #3 show off his athletic build!!!!
What an awesome photographer!!! Yes, you'll have to use her again!
Love you!
tt:)

hanna said...

Those are beautiful, beautiful pictures.

Jessica said...

Those are awesome! And he looks so warm...can't wait for that weather to return.

Anonymous said...

love number two-
anne

Lucas said...

Those pics are gorgeous! I need some of the little man outdoors when he gets on his two feet:) The boot are IWALK boots and they are fabulous. I found them at Moppets here in Greenville. We are hoping they help Bradley get over his fear of falling...and to start walking. He is a cautious little fella.

Courtney said...

does she have a website?

Shelby said...

Court,

No, she doesn't. But when little bitty gets here we can schedule a little trip for ya'll to come down. I saw some AMAZING ones that she did of tiny babes out in the grass. Sounds crazy, but they were gorgeous.