
It took about 2 seconds to convince Henry to pick up this worm and about 5 for his daddy to convince him to chase me around the yard with it.

You may notice the band aids on his little fingers, but they are just for fun. They are spider man and he loves 'em!

Today was a day of pure T boyness! Breakfast at a local diner, dropping in our our single male buds at their bachelor pad, working in the yard, and digging in the dirt for earthworms.
I could not ask for more!
I could not ask for more!






2 comments:
I LOVE THIS!!! I can't wait for you to read "How to Eat Fried Worms" to Henry(in a few years!) I read it every year to my
2nd graders. The boys absolutely loved it, and the girls listened while holding their noses and squealing!
Your pics are priceless, Mama! Henry is not afraid to try anything! I love it!
LOVE YOU!!!
tt:)
He is all boy!! I love the pics. Henry looks right in his element with the guys! We hope you guys are feeling much better. I actually took a mental health day with Bradley today from work:)
Post a Comment