Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Crawling Outta the Trenches

We're finally starting to see a little light at the end of the tunnel in our household. Henry and Brad were stricken with the awful stomach bug that is invading the state. Henry started Wed. afternoon with the throwing up and is still battling terrible diarrhea. Brad started up Thursday in the middle of the night and was srugglin' for a day or two, but is feeling much better now. As for this mama, by the grace of God, I've been spared so far. Now that I've said that I'm sure I'll be "bitten" tonight. Keep your fingers crossed! Here are some numbers below:

  • 12 loads of laundry in scalding hot water
  • 6 baths in 3 days for Henry
  • 3 times sheets have been changed and washed
  • 1 loaf of bread for dry toast for the boy
  • 4 bananas
  • 15 gallons of water (this is all he would drink and normally only wikes juice
  • 1 time given milk by mama and very soon after yacked on my head and pillow....ROOKIE MISTAKE!
  • 2 nights sleeping with a 2 year old in the bed. the wiggling not so much fun, but the snuggling I could get used to;)

2 comments:

Tricia said...

Oh, I'm happy they are all "betta"! Hope you stay healthy, Shelby!
Love you!!!
tt:)

Jean said...

I am SO glad that you did not get it! When would have had time to be sick anyway??? :)