Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, March 6, 2009

Henry's 2 Year Old B'day Party at Daycare


Henry had a little birthday party at "school"/Mrs. Brenda's today.



I made cupcakes and brought everyone a birthday hat to help celebrate his big day tomorrow!

We all sang Happy Birthday and I could tell Henry loved that feeling you get when everyone is singing that song to YOU! He had this big smile and then blew out his candles!
This is Mrs. Brenda, a.k.a Saint Brenda. I do not know how she stays sane doing the job that she does, but I sure am glad she does. Henry loves her! And I mean, really loves her! She is so patient and kind and soft spoken and you can really tell all the children love her. It's such a great feeling to know Henry is happy and safe while Brad and I are at work.

These are some of Henry's little friends that he plays with everyday!

1 comment:

Cameron said...

I hope Henry has the best 2nd Birthday any little boy could have tomorrow!!!
Tell him Cam Cam wishes him a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Love you!