





r





...Before the Wedding Bells Ring!
We had the big bachelorette partay this weekend here in Charleston and I'm pretty sure the bride to be had a real good time! Friday night my sweet in-laws let us use their house on the water b/c they were in the mountains. Jean and I cooked Tradd Street Shrimp and spinach salad and Hanna's buds provided lots of interesting little concoctions for the rest of the evening. Let's just say our little bachelorette had a mighty fine time and was feeling pretty rough on Saturday. We all rallied and spent the day getting our nails done, celebrating St. Patty's day at O'Malleys, and chillin' at the Embassy Suites. That evening we had her Lingerie Shower and Hanna got so many beautiful things!
We had dinner at 39 Rue de Jean and, as always, it was fabulous! We ended the night at Fish and let's just say this mama was the first to call it a night. I can't hang quite like I used to! But, I have to give a shout out to Jean who was fully prepared to close the bar down and partied into the wee hours....and then went home to care for a sick little one. Woo Hoo!
Thanks all you ladies for making Hanna's last single fling a great one!!!
We had the big bachelorette partay this weekend here in Charleston and I'm pretty sure the bride to be had a real good time! Friday night my sweet in-laws let us use their house on the water b/c they were in the mountains. Jean and I cooked Tradd Street Shrimp and spinach salad and Hanna's buds provided lots of interesting little concoctions for the rest of the evening. Let's just say our little bachelorette had a mighty fine time and was feeling pretty rough on Saturday. We all rallied and spent the day getting our nails done, celebrating St. Patty's day at O'Malleys, and chillin' at the Embassy Suites. That evening we had her Lingerie Shower and Hanna got so many beautiful things!
We had dinner at 39 Rue de Jean and, as always, it was fabulous! We ended the night at Fish and let's just say this mama was the first to call it a night. I can't hang quite like I used to! But, I have to give a shout out to Jean who was fully prepared to close the bar down and partied into the wee hours....and then went home to care for a sick little one. Woo Hoo!
Thanks all you ladies for making Hanna's last single fling a great one!!!


2 comments:
Thanks for the shout out. Dont know what got in to me that night! I had such a fun weekend!!!!
I hate that I missed all the fun! So glad Hanna had such a great weekend! Wish i could have been there!
Love you and can't wait to see you soon for the big WEDDING!!!
Post a Comment