We saw Dr. Traynham yesterday for Henry's 2 year well-check and everything went great. He was blown away by his verbal skills and says he's several months advanced for his age. He checked all his nooks and crannys and all looked well! It's time to visit a pediatric dentist, so I'll be calling to make an appt. to get his little chompers checked out soon! We are going to switch from whole milk to 2% and we are now free to try peanuts/peanutbutter and shellfish. Brad can't wait to feed Henry his first boiled peanut from Creel's this weekend! And I can't wait for him to have some good ol' local McClellanville Shrimp! Woo Hoo! We discussed discipline and consistency is the one thing that kept coming up. He explained that it was normal for 2 year olds to push the limits and it's our job as parents to try to steer them in the right direction and try to stay sane at the same time. Good luck!!! Henry was his normal charming self while trying to take apart the paper roll aparatus and at the end of the appt. Dr. Traynham goes: "He is awesome! I could do this all day long!" I was pretty proud and walked away feeling pretty good about my little angel! Check out his stats below:
*note: they don't measure their noggin's after 18 months
No comments:
Post a Comment