Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

The Dying of the Eggs

After I picked Henry up from Mrs. Brenda's I decided to swing by the grocery store and get all our egg dying supplies. We came home and got right to it! Henry has about as much patience as his mother ;) and had a hard time understanding that the eggs have to be boiled and the dye has to be fizzled before you can actually dye them. But, after I got everything ready, he jumped right in...literally with his whole hand.



He loved naming all his colors (which he's getting quite good at) and dipping each egg in it's container.
We waited for the color to take and then set them out to dry...

...The finished product.

Lovely!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a great idea. love the centerpiece!

Anonymous said...

that was anne w

Courtney said...

Wish i could have been there to witness the excitement! Happy Easter Henny!

Cameron said...

Happy Birthday Shelb!!!
Love the pics of Hen Hen and the eggs! Hope you have a wonderful day!
Love you!

Tricia said...

More precious memories you just made with your little man! Love the eggs!!!!
Happy, happy birthday, Shelby!!!!! Hope it's the beginning of your best year yet!!!
I LOVE YOU!
tt:)

Lucas said...

What a beautiful job Henry did! I love them!