Nana and Papa came for a visit on Saturday and Henry, of course, ate up all the extra attention. I think he was completely shocked and thrilled that Papa got in the sprinkler with him after his nap! They were so funny to watch running in and out of the water.
We had a FAB dinner Saturday night and I appreciated all the extra help while Brad was in the mountains for a guys weekend! 


1 comment:
It looks like Papa was in his element playing in the yard with Henry!
When you talk with him, ask him if his ears were burning this week.
I spent the week at Litchfield with Joan and her sister "Alice Ruth" Ramminger! You won't believe some of the stories she told about your daddy! He was a mess(to put it lightly)!! I wonder if little Hen is going to walk in his footsteps?!!!
If so, you're in for some fun times ahead!!! tee hee!
LOVE YOU!
tt:)
Post a Comment