
When the mercury rises to 100 degrees plus, where is the only place to be? FOLLY BEACH!!! And that's exactly where this family parked it for an all day sun fest. We called up some buds and all met at 10th street. Now let me set the scene...

10th street is where we all used to go back in the day. When there were no kids, no responsibility, and no mortgage. When the biggest thing on your mind was how you were going to get home in one piece and in time to get ready to out to the Blind Tiger. Well times haven't changed a bit. Well, except it's not us anymore. It's a whole other crew of 22-28 year olds GEARED UP and ready to party! I mean, this scene rivaled any full blown frat party that i've attended. People were funneling beers and throwing the football and themselves all around the beach! It was pure T madness!

And I have to say I was a wee bit jealous. I'm pretty sure I never looked like most of those gals out there, but I'm positive I had as much fun if not more.
But, alas, time goes on. Wake up you silly daydreamer! It's time to apply the 50 sunscreen to your offspring! In your tankini nonetheless!

But, I look at those 2 sweet faces (above) and realize that life is just as it should be. I love waking up at 6:30am to the sweet sounds of Mommy and wouldn't trade it for a thing. People probably thought we were crazy to bring our toddler to such a scene, but he was in pure heaven with all the activity and people to play with him. There was this great little gulley that we played in the whole day and it was perfect.

If you look very close, you'll see just a few more freckles poppin' out on his face. I guess there's no escaping that with his sweet skin. No matter how much "screen" I apply.







1 comment:
well, even if it is a tankini...it's super cute!
Post a Comment