Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Thomas and Friends at the Colonial Center


About a month ago Tricia called and offered to take us all to the Colonial Center to see Thomas (the train) and Friends Stage Show and Circus. So, of course, I jumped at the chance! We didn't tell Henry where he was going until he and I arrived in Lexington yesterday afternoon and he was excited to say the least. She had a special Thomas book and a cool wooden block choo choo train waiting for him! We met her great friend Joan and her 2 cute grandsons, Matthew and Andrew at Chick Fil A before the show for some playtime on the playground.

After they were good and full and tired of playing we headed to the SHOW! It really was so neat and Henry enjoyed himself thoroughly! He danced and clapped and sang the songs!

He love seeing Thomas, Percy, Gordon, James, and Sir Topham Hat live in person.


TT had the most fun with Henry and spoiled him rotten!

Court Court and Cam Cam had even more fun and spoiled him even more!


This was Matthew and Henry...only about 3 weeks apart in age.

The fountain outside the Colonial Center was quite a hit with all the kiddos! They all swarmed around it after the show.

Today we woke up and spent the day at the pool before we headed back to Charleston. It was such a GRAND time and I can't give you enough thank you's TT! We love you and enjoyed every minute!

3 comments:

Courtney said...

We had a blast watching and being entertained by Hen Hen yesterday and today! Love you!

Tricia said...

Oh my gosh! Henry's expressions were priceless, Shelby! What a joy to experience life through the eyes of a two-year-old! We all had a blast! Thanks sooooo much for coming! (I hate we didn't have the camera at the pool!!! What a little fish he is!)
I LOVE YOU!!!
tt:)

Cameron said...

There is never a dull moment when Henry is around! I loved every min I got to spend with ya'll!
Love you!