Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 30, 2009

All Dogs Go To Heaven


Our sweet, wild, HAPPY, crazy Buster went on to Doggy heaven last night and this family is so sad. He got out of our garage and was hit by a car very near our house. We found out this morning. Ho do you explain to Lucy that her little brother isn't coming home? How do you tell a two year old that his best friend isn't coming home?
My heart just aches.

5 comments:

Mrs. Montjoy said...

I am so sorry to hear the news about Buster. I cant imagine how hard it is to find the words to expalin it to little Henry. I will be thinking of yall.

Courtney said...

Is Hen Hen okay? So sad!

Lucas said...

Shelby,

We are so sad. We were just with Buster! He was so friendly and such a love. We will be thinking about you guys! Take care,

The Lucas Family

Courtney said...

Oh Shelby! I am so sorry!! Just read this after a very busy wkend.(Court, Ry and Little D have been here and I've been tied up doing a wedding.)
I hope you are all ok. How sad you must be. How is Henry?
Talk soon.
I LOVE YOU!
tt

Eliza said...

Shelby,
I am so sorry about Buster. I know that has been so hard. Thinking about you all.