Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Snip Snip!!!


After

After
Before
Before
Before

Saturday I woke up and decided it was time for the BIG first haircut. While Henry's strawberry curls are cute and precious, they were getting a bit unruly! So I took him to Hair Bears at South Windemere. I warned the girl when I called that he may be a bit of a "handful", but Henry proved his mama wrong. He was an angel and sat perfectly still with the help some "toddler crack" aka 4 lollipops! Yep 4!!! I took Mimi and Pops along for support b/c Brad was working, but it turns out he did great!


And his new little doo looks sooooo cute! She left some curl around his ears so it wasn't so much of a big boy cut.

He looked so big sitting up in that chair!

I was so proud of my handsome little man yesterday!

2 comments:

Tricia said...

What a big "little man"! I am so proud of you, Henry! Getting that first haircut is a scary experience. How brave you were!!!
Your "doo" looks sooooo handsome! Can't wait to see it in person at Edisto!!!
I LOVE YOU!!!!
tt:)

Courtney said...

So cute! I love you, Hen Hen!