Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, August 28, 2009

Dog Park and Pizza Buffet


Since Brad and I were both off today we decided to take Henry and Lucy to the J.I. Dog Park. It's been a couple years since we've been b/c frankly, Buster was just a handful and we never ventured over with 2 dogs and a baby. Well, they've done so much to improve the park and it is so nice these days. Henry LOVED running and chasing Lucy and Misses loved fetching the tennis ball!
She got in a good swim and some good exercise!

We had one tired dog and one tired child when we left!



Next we headed to the Pizza Hut buffet to satisfy my craving for greasy pizza and Brad let Henry indulge in his new favorite treat: Coca Cowa (Coca Cola)!

He was covered in Pizza sauce by the time we left, but was full and content!

I love days like this with my family!

No comments: