Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Edisto with the Thains

Henry and I headed out to Edisto Beach Saturday afternoon to visit with The Thains. This is the 3rd year that we've gone and this year, especially with Durham, did not disappoint! We went out to dinner last night and hung out on the beach all morning today.
Courtney and I didn't miss a photo op with these two hams and i'm sure little miss D was tired of us posing her with her ginormous cuz Henry. He was actually sooooo sweet and good and gentle with her and it made me very happy! I mean, he even went so far as to offer to cover her up with his "beach baba". He loved to kiss her and gently squeeze her! It was so cute!

I think he is going to be a GREAT big brother!
Is she not the cutest thing in the world?

Thanks so much for inviting us to stay with ya'll! We had so much fun and hopefully will get to come back soon! Have a great week!

1 comment:

Tricia said...

We hated to see you leave today! What a blast we had watching Henry and Durham getting acquainted! Yes, he will definitely be an awesome big bro!!! If you get a day or 2 off this week, PLEASE come back to Edisto. We'll look for you!
I LOVE YOU!!!
tt:)