Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

And Then There Were 2!!!


Some of you are already aware of our big news, but i'm putting it out there on the world wide web! I am 8 weeks and 1 day pregnant and had my 2nd and official appointment today. I was seen 2 weeks ago at 6 weeks b/c of some spotting and cramping, but all checked out to be fine. I've had no more of that and my Dr. said it is not totally uncommon in early pregnancy. We saw our little P-NUT swimming around today and Dr. Hargrove was very pleased with how everything looked. Brad and I are beyond excited about expanding our family and I know Henry's life will change dramatically, but all for the better. There is nothing like the bond of a sibling!

We have discussed at length keeping this a secret until 12 weeks b/c of our miscarriage history, but have decided to go ahead and spill the beans. Everything looks great so far and all we can do is pray for the best and hope this one "sticks!"

March 30, 2010!!!!


16 comments:

Tricia said...

So excited, Shelby, and happy that your appt. went great!!!! Yep, Little Hen's life will be changed, for sure!!!! He will be an awesome "Big Bro"!!!
Praying for you and for our little "p-nut"!
Can't wait to see you Sat. at Edisto!!!!!
I LOVE YOU!!!
tt:)

rolandejanderson said...

Shelby, congrats to you all, and so happy for you. I am so excited for you. Praying for you and little p-nut!

Love,
RoRo

Margaret C. Sanders said...

CONGRATULATIONS! The more the merrier!

Rachel said...

OH MY GOODNESS!! I'm so happy for y'all. We definitely HAVE to get together with Donna for drinks... well j/k... dinner very soon!

Jennifer said...

CONGRATS!!!! It is so much fun having two! Hope you are feeling well!

Jennifer Jones

Courtney said...

ooooo....maybe he/she will arrive 3 days late on April 2nd!

Ellen Williams said...

Congrats Shelby! So excited for y'all and how fun that you/Brad, Jean/Ernie, and Brad/Sarah are all going to have such close kids- close cousins!

All the best!
Ellen

kate's corner said...

congrats shelby. thanks for sharing and i'm sure everything's gonna be fine. looks like we're both having march babies. yay!!!

Brad said...

Shelby,

We are so excited and glad to hear all is well with you and baby #2! CONGRATS!!!!

Love,

sarah,brad,bradley,and baby lucas

Richard said...

Congratulations, Shelby!!! That is such great news. I can't wait to be able to post the same news when/if my Baby #2 comes along!! :)

Stephanie said...

congratulations, I've been thinkin it was time and praying for you

revmomof3 said...

Hooray for you! We will keep you in our prayers!

Jean said...

Yay! another neice or nephew! Cant wait! Love you all!

Walker James Kirkland said...

Congratulations Shelby & Brad! How exciting---we look forward to keeping up with #2's arrival! :) Hope you're feeling well!

Eliza said...

Whoo hoo!!! So excited for you all!!!

Mary Craig said...

Shelby! I have been so out of the blogging loop! I hardly have time to check any at all anymore, so I am so sorry to be so late in saying Congratulations! I am so excited for you all! LOVE!