
I am still in shock that I have a child that is old enough to be starting school. I mean, how did this happen? Wasn't he just born? Didn't he just learn how to walk? But, the time is here and my baby was more than ready! He had a wonderful first day of school and I got a great report when I picked him up at noon. Ms. Barbara and Ms. Cheryl are his teachers and the word is that he's already got a nickname. "Little Man" because of the way he talks like a little man. They said he LOVED the playground (the 2's go 2 times each day) and snack time! Imagine that.

He brought home 2 pieces of "artwork" and told me he loved playing with the Play Dough. He ate gold fish, a
nilla cookie, and got to drink water from a big boy cup!

I did
OK until I was walking back to my car. I teared up a little, but I think it was more from pride than sadness. I am so proud of how far we've all come!

Henry was less than thrilled about my little photo session before school, but he'll just have to learn to live with it. There will be LOTS more First Days of School for this family.

This is in the breezeway as he walks into Westminster Presbyterian
Pre-School!

Does it get any cuter?

Henry with Ms. Barbara


He even got his favorite special lunch when we got home.
A Dinosaur Turkey and Cheese
Sandwich and Strawberries!
So, we're off to a great start to a big year for all of us! I couldn't be more excited for Henry as he begins his educational career and don't think he could be in a better place!
3 comments:
I am wiping my tears! What a little dollbaby going to school with that cool bookbag and preppy outfit! Did you have any doubt that those teachers would fall in love with him?!!! What a "little man" he is!!!!
Tell him that TT is so very proud of him!!!
I LOVE YOU!
awww, hen hen is growin up too fast! I love him so much!
i love it!
Post a Comment