So, the report I got from Ms. Barbara (via Frankie/Mimi) about Henry today was quite hilarious! All of the children and teachers were sitting around the table having their snack and were discussing the different things that we all drink. You know, juice and milk and water and capri sun and COLD BO! This is what Henro has called Cold Beer since he began talking. All of the sudden in the middle of the conversation Henry says to Ms. Cheryl: "You like to drink cold bo? My Pops likes to drink cold bo." I guess they figured out what Cold Bo actually was and thought it was so funny. She responded, "Well I don't like it hot!" And the funniest part about the whole story is that anyone who knows Henry's Pops knows that he doesn't drink alcohol EVER! Now, his Mama and Daddy love a good Cold Bo, but not Pops.
I guess we'll really need to be careful of what we say, do, and drink from now on! Kids will tell ALL your secrets!!!
I guess we'll really need to be careful of what we say, do, and drink from now on! Kids will tell ALL your secrets!!!


1 comment:
Poor Pops!!! Yes, kids do tell it all!
I could write a book myself with stories I heard through the years from my 2nd graders. One little boy told me that his mom and dad were "skinny dipping in the lake last night." They just happened to be neighbors of Grammy and Papa, so everytime I saw them, guess what I thought about!
I have a feeling we'll be hearing lots of "Henry stories" in the future! Watch out!!
I LOVE YOU!!!
tt:)
Post a Comment