MOM
That's what Henry has taken to calling me these days. I mean, what is that all about? What happened to Mama or Mommy? I can't take this grown up moniker that he's suddenly dubbed me with. I want to be called Mama/Mommy until my children are AT LEAST 12, if not forever. Here are a few examples:
Oh well, maybe it's just a phase or maybe I shouldn't be so picky. As long as he's calling me, whatever name it might be, I'll be just fine!
That's what Henry has taken to calling me these days. I mean, what is that all about? What happened to Mama or Mommy? I can't take this grown up moniker that he's suddenly dubbed me with. I want to be called Mama/Mommy until my children are AT LEAST 12, if not forever. Here are a few examples:
- What's dat MOM?
- Wet's go ober der MOM!
- Do you wike dis MOM?
- MOM, what we havin' for supper?
Oh well, maybe it's just a phase or maybe I shouldn't be so picky. As long as he's calling me, whatever name it might be, I'll be just fine!


2 comments:
Yep, at least he's calling you something!!! I'll bet he's picked up the "Mom" from preschool. Can't wait to hear what else he's going to be learning from his peers!!!
So precious!!!!
I LOVE YOU!!!!
tt:)
Love it. Hey I just wish my son would call me! LOL Well he's not two either, but hey, I would like to hear from him. Henry is his own person and that sounds like him.
Love ya~
Post a Comment