Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Boy or Girl?

In accordance with my super-competitive nature, I have added a little poll to the side of the blog for you all to vote on whether you think chicken nugget is a BOY or GIRL.
Brad and I go on November 6 at 11:30 for the big 19 week ultrasound and we can't wait to see our little babe in action. I am most anxious to make sure that all is well with the baby, but am so excited to find out what sex it is!
So, stay tuned and place your vote!!!

4 comments:

Courtney said...

okay..i voted girl b/c i have a feelin...but i want Hen to have a little bro!

Brad said...

Henry votes girl

Courtney said...

we so missed yall at PC homecoming today! We had a fun full day...i will be blogging about it soon (hoping i get my laptop back this week!) p.s. I got you a prize that you'll have to wait to get when i see you next!

Head Coach Ryan Molony said...

I have a feeling Durham may need a girl cousin to help fight off Hen Hen in the coming years. I will vote girl