Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

WPC Preschool Fall Festival

Henry's 2 Year Old Class

Today was Henry's Fall Festival at school and I volunteered to help with one of the booths. It was so much fun to see all of the children at his school and all of the other fun moms! When Henry's class came through I was relieved of my duties and got to go around to all of the booths with him and ride on the Hayride. I sure hope he's more cooperative with his sweet teachers than he is with his mama, because he was rather unruly under my watch today. He wanted no part of holding my hand or waiting his turn in line, but when his teachers were around he was an angel. As long as he's good at school, we'll work on his "tude" at home.

Fishing was his favorite booth!


And the Hayride was so much fun!

2 comments:

Brad said...

He Looks So Precious!! I love his cute little class!

Tricia said...

Adorable!!! I'm so glad you're having a blast being a "school mom"!!! Henry obviously had an awesome time!
Yes, it's a blessing that our little ones tend to put their best foot forward for their teachers and save the rest for their mommies!!!
I LOVE YOU!!!
tt:)