Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Some Cute Stuff

Here are a few things that Henry says lately that make me laugh that I don't want to forget:

  • Last night at 3am I hear him calling my name, so I ran down the hall. When I arrived at his bedside he goes: "Mama, I have a headache in my tummy." I cracked up, then jumped in bed and rubbed his tummy until he fell back asleep.
  • Henry has been into to picking his little nose like most two years olds, i'm sure. I have told him over and over that he needs to use a Kleenex. So we were riding down the road the other day and I keep a stock of napkins in my glove compartment and he points to it and says, "I need and Exkleener pweese!"
  • "I gotforto get my juice, mama!" As in "I forgot to get my juice, mama!"
  • He asks often, "Am I a big boy?". We assure him that he is a BIG boy and not a BABY! This is VERY important to him! Whenever we get a babysitter, we are not allowed to use the word babysitter. We MUST say bigboy sitter!
  • Last week we got a note home in his book bag that Henry had had a VERY good day at school. I think they send these little positive notes home periodically. Of course, we praised him and told him how proud we were. Well, a couple days ago Ms. Barbara reported to Mimi that Henry asked Ms. Cheryl AND Ms. Barbara if they would send a "good note home to my mama today?" They thought it was hilarious!
  • Lately every time Brad or I say something that Henry doesn't like he promptly yells: "THAT'S NOT NICE!!!" It really is pretty funny and hard not to laugh!

No comments: