Since my camera is "kaput" I have been using Frankie's. And when I went to download a few new pics everything from her camera somehow ended up on my computer. And as I was going through them I took a little trip down memory lane! And OH how excited I am about entering this baby phase again! I am so thankful for all of the pictures of Henry's babyhood as it reminds me how sweet and chunky he was in times of his toddlerhood craziness!
ENJOY!


1 comment:
Love all of these precious pics, Shelby!! I could cry when I think about how quickly time has flown by!
Does Henry not look just like your daddy in the one with the cowboy hat on!!! You should have that framed for the big man for Christmas!!!
So glad you're feeling good these days and are done with that old cold!!!
See you soon!
I LOVE YOU!!!
tt:)
Post a Comment