Head to heels, your baby now measures about 13 1/2 inches. Her weight — a pound and a half — isn't much more than an average rutabaga, but she's beginning to exchange her long, lean look for some baby fat. As she does, her wrinkled skin will begin to smooth out and she'll start to look more and more like a newborn. She's also growing more hair — and if you could see it, you'd now be able to discern its color and texture.I had my 25 week checkup today and everything is looking good. I am measuring 26 weeks and have started packing on the LBs! The baby's heart rate was 146 and has been in the 145-148 range the whole pregnancy. I still feel great and have good energy, but am definitely starting to have the small aches and pains that come along with the extra pounds. I have started grunting a lot when I roll over or try and get out of bed. Brad LOVES it, let me tell ya! I have also started my usual 8-10 trips to the bathroom per day. I can't see my toes now and shaving my legs is becoming rather like doing a yoga pose. But, all in all, I am so lucky to be feeling so good.


2 comments:
I can't believe you're already at 25 weeks! Before we know it, we'll be meeting little Manning!!!!
See, I knew the weight would start coming around sooner or later!!!! You've prob. only gained 2lbs!!!
We really want to see you before Christmas! When are you off next week?
Shelby, Brad and Henry,
What a great visit I had with you all. It was so much fun. I loved seeing Henry open his presents and I am thrilled he LOVED the batman/spiderman. I don't know who was more excited Henry or me. You all look great and I know what a wonderful Christmas Eve and Christmas Day you will have.
Love you all so much,
Nana
Post a Comment