Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Don't Talk Old!

So, Henry has started saying something really funny when he doesn't like something I (or anybody) is saying. He will go "Don't talk old!" He is very serious and means it from the bottom of his heart. I have NO IDEA where this comes from or how someone might talk old, but he has picked it up somewhere. And it CRACKS me up! I have to literally turn my head away and laugh.
He also told me the other day that I was old and mean when I wouldn't let him do something. WHAT?!?! I try not to be mean and I am CERTAINLY not old!!!

4 comments:

Tricia said...

Oh my gosh, Shelby!! If Hen thinks YOU'RE old, I can only imagine what he thinks about ole' tt!!! I surely must have one foot in the grave in his eyes!!! tee hee!!! Priceless!
How is Old Johnson behaving these days?!!!
I LOVE YOU!

Cameron said...

haha...i wish i could see him soon so i could hear him say these silly things!
love you all and hope to get together soon!!!!

Jean said...

That is so funny! I laughed when I read that he called you old and mean. I guess that's what parents are! I dont think you are old or mean. Love you!

Anonymous said...

That is too funny. I can see his little face right now. Hope you all are feeling a bit better now. This has been some kind of run on being under the weather. I will talk to you tomorrow.
Lots of love,
Nana