Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Merry Christmas!



I am just now getting around to doing our Christmas post and this year it will be rather weak on pictures. We got a new camera for Christmas and I LOVE IT! However, we didn't get it until Christmas day so most of the Christmas Eve and Morning pics are on Frankie's old camera. I shall retrieve those soon, but for now i'm loving playing with my new toy.

We got an Olympus Stylus Tough-6000 and believe it or not, it is water and break resistant! PERFECT for this family! You can literally throw it in a swimming pool and it will survive. I will not be testing this, but good to know just in case. We spend a lot at the beach and around water and this will be great peace of mind!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great picture of your three. I know it was a great Christmas for you.
Love you all
Nana

Courtney said...

that black and white pic is fabulous! You need to blow that one up for the living room!