Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 18, 2010

The Bump


So, I thought I would post a pic of my baby bump for posterity sake. This was taken on New Years Day, so it's a bit dated and I have grown a lot since then. I was about 27 weeks here and am now almost 30 weeks. I'll post another one soon!

7 comments:

kate's corner said...

well you look just precious!!! nothing but a bump! thanks for your comment too!

lasttwin said...

you look so good Shelby!! I love your dress in the post before....the brown one...so cute!! I can't believe you are already 30 weeks. It won't be long before Manning is here.

Shelby said...

I hate to be rude, but who is lasttwin?

lasttwin said...

sorry...its my password for my account.

Sarah Lucas (Emily is the first twin)

Shelby said...

Oh Say-rah! It's you! I could NOT figure it out! Thanks for the compliment! See ya'll real soon!

Anonymous said...

What a cute little bump. Loved seeing you on Friday.
Lots of love to you, Henry and Brad.
Love,
Nana

Donna said...

Shelby, you look so good! Can't wait to meet the new Earnst. Donna