
While my two boys enjoyed their first basketball game together, I enjoyed a night out with Keller and Daniel and TK. They were so nice to invite me to use one of their guest passes to the Charleston Stage Performance of Steel Magnolias. I'm sure D Dogg would have rather been with the boys, but he was a good sport and even cooked us dinner before the show. Steel Magnolias is one of my top 3 favorite movies and the play was so cute! I love going to the theater and should really do it more often. Maybe in 2011? 2010 is the year of the baby:)
I sent the camera along with the boys and I thought they did a pretty good job of documenting their evening. Brad said all of the fans around them kept "high five-ing" Henry all night. Henry LOVED the game and all of the excitement. It was televised on ESPN 2 and it was a packed house! They played Wofford and won on a last second shot.


2 comments:
so if SM is in your top 3, what are the other two?
well, i am watching The Notebook as i type this and i have to say it's up there too. i also LOVE Remember the Titans and Love Actually.
Post a Comment