We went for my 32 week ultrasound this morning and everything looks perfect and right on track. They did this ultrasound to make sure the placenta has "migrated" upward and away from my cervix (indicating a placenta previa). It has definitely moved and we are all set for a "regular" delivery. Little Manning weighs approximately 4.5 lbs and is in the 68th percentile. I am measuring a little over 33 weeks so possibly a little ahead of schedule.
Generally speaking I have a little David Beckham kicking around in my tummy, but of course the one time we needed him to flip around he was sound asleep. He had his little arms right in front of his face the whole time so we never got a good shot of his face. But his heart was beating strong and fast, his kidneys looked great, and all of his measurements were right on. Ultrasound really is such a COOL thing! I am always so amazed at the technology every time we go.


2 comments:
so sweet!!! I cannot wait to meet him in person!!! He is already soooo handsome :)
I cant believe how soon Manning will be here. You are doing great and are so close! Cant wait!!
Post a Comment