Brad and I worked all day Sunday to get Henry's new room all set up and the nursery all ready to go. I feel SOOO much better now and feel we are finally "ready for launch!"
I decided to go with a sports theme for his new room b/c I think it can grow with him and not be to babyish. Nothing over the top, just a few balls here and there. He loves it and has slept great the past 3 nights. The nursery is essentially the same as it was with Henry, just a few changes. I'll post those when all is hung.


7 comments:
Henry, you are growing up WAY TOO FAST! Please slow down and stay little forever!!!
Henry, I love your room! Your paintings are beautiful! I love your big boy room!
Shelby, Henry's room is so adorable. You and Brad did a super job. Y'all are such good parents. Love ya
yes henry, you are growing up way way too fast! but i love your new room and your new pretty paintings, can't wait to see it in person soon!
love you!
Henry's room is adorable, Shelby! Love the colors you chose, and sports theme will definitely take him through many years. Debbie's canvases are awesome! She did a beautiful job- how special they are!
Can't wait to see you VERY SOON!
I LOVE YOU!!!
tt:)
Henry,
Your room looks awesome. Can't wait to come and stay with you. It won't be long now. We are going to have so much fun! Your Mommy and Daddy did such a great job getting your room all ready for you. By the way, I hope there are some bugs left in your yard so I can help you catch some.
I love you so much.
Nana
adorable!!!
Post a Comment