Manning Sloan Earnst
Born Friday March 26th at 3:15am
6lbs. 13 oz
20 1/4 inches long
We are home and getting settled in now! Manning is more precious than words can describe and I am overcome with the amount of room a mothers heart makes for a second child. He looks so much like Henry did as a newborn and is so cuddly! I am totally in love!
Born Friday March 26th at 3:15am
6lbs. 13 oz
20 1/4 inches long
We are home and getting settled in now! Manning is more precious than words can describe and I am overcome with the amount of room a mothers heart makes for a second child. He looks so much like Henry did as a newborn and is so cuddly! I am totally in love!


6 comments:
congrats shelby and fam!!! he is tooo precious and love his name! enjoy the cuddling!!
Shelby, isn't it awesome, you think you couldn't possibly love someone as much as your 1st born but the minute he arrives you are totally in LOVE all over again, God is good. I'm so happy everyone is good, enjoy your new love
Can't wait to get back down to love on little Manning and big bro', too!!!!
You looked awesome just hours after delivery!
So happy you were able to get home quickly, too.
Enjoy your week of pampering with Nana!!! How blessed you are!
See you soon!
I LOVE YOU!!!!!
tt:)
CANNOT wait to see him! I think we may come down Saturday, if that's okay with you?
Oh my goodness! Thats the sweetest little face! I know Henry will be an AWESOME big brother and I cant wait to see them both soon! Maybe Tricia and I can come and stay a night and help out in a couple of weeks!
shelby! he is adorable!! && im so glad u choose manning! tht is awesome! i love yall && i cant wait to see him!!!
Post a Comment