I went into major nesting mode yesterday. I mean, I had this SERIOUS urge to clean my house. And it had just been professionally deep cleaned on Monday thanks to my sweet M-I-L. So off I went sweeping and mopping and dusting each room in the house. And I did not have this urge when I was pregnant with Henry. Just ask Deb ;) She arrived to a pig sty and did her best along with a cleaning lady to get it up to par. You see, I HATE cleaning. I LOVE to tidy, but not so much deep clean.
They say that women go into nesting mode just before they go into labor as a primal need to prepare their "nests" for their offspring.
Here's hoping my labor is just around the corner. I am sooooo ready!
They say that women go into nesting mode just before they go into labor as a primal need to prepare their "nests" for their offspring.
Here's hoping my labor is just around the corner. I am sooooo ready!


1 comment:
Isn't it amazing how "nesting" takes over just before the big arrival!!!
Will be waiting for the call!
Enjoy your sweet time with Henry these next few days.
See you soon!
I LOVE YOU!!!
tt:)
Post a Comment