I think I have mentioned on here before that we have hit the ultimate jackpot in Asheville (near the Earnsts mountain house). A J Crew Distribution warehouse that has most everything at least 50-75% off. Those little pants normally cost $50, but Mimi got them for $15! STEAL!!! She and Pops went this weekend and lets just say my boys will never have a lack of seer sucker in their wardrobes until at least the age of 5. Love it!
Keep up to date with the day to day happenings of our little lowcountry boys!
Wednesday, March 3, 2010
Little Preppy Frat Boy
I think I have mentioned on here before that we have hit the ultimate jackpot in Asheville (near the Earnsts mountain house). A J Crew Distribution warehouse that has most everything at least 50-75% off. Those little pants normally cost $50, but Mimi got them for $15! STEAL!!! She and Pops went this weekend and lets just say my boys will never have a lack of seer sucker in their wardrobes until at least the age of 5. Love it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
He looks so precious. Can't wait to see you on Friday. Love to all
Nana
SO handsome! :)
Post a Comment