Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

T.R.O.U.B.L.E


We had Henry's bud Olivia over to play Saturday morning and these two have so much fun together! Brad and I were busy cleaning out the car getting ready for the babe and H and O thought they needed to "help". By the time it was all said and done they had a whole roll of paper towels strewn about the yard, had all of the knobs and switches flipped in the car, honked the horn 100 times, and had fritos dumped all over the back seat! They play so well together and it is so nice to have someone entertain Henro from time to time.

2 comments:

carol wilks said...

Oh my....brings back memories of my little boy and his friend TJ and the trouble those two got into!! I cant wait till you have little Manning! I know you are excited to have a little one again.....and Henry will be such a man! When you have Manning....the first thing you will say is Wow! Henry is so big and his little hands will look so big....so cuddle him up a bunch right now!!

Courtney said...

i want a school pic for my fridge!!! So, order lots. I'll pay big bucks for a pic of that frat boy!