We had our first submerged tub bath last evening and to say that little Manning DID NOT LIKE IT would be an understatement! He screamed the whole time and clearly hated his first bath experience.
I am quite sure I had the water temp just right and that I was real soft and gentle with the wash clothe. It could be that we made it a family affair and that his maniac big brother was running wild with excitement. He was bringing chairs from all over the house trying to get up close and personal for his bitty brothers first bath. I'm pretty sure that Henry's first bath was done in a much more serene environment. But, then again, all of the first born "firsts" are CALM. Something Manning will NEVER experience I am sorry to say!
Better get used to it little Man Man!


3 comments:
ha! so glad Hen is getting excited for his little bro's accomplishments!
Bless it! The world's a cold, cold place compared to mommy's "cocoon"!
Hang in there, Mommy...before you know it, Henry will be giving Little Man a bath himself in the big tub!!!!
tee hee!!
I LOVE YOU!!!
tt:)
He looks so tiny!! I can't wait to meet him!
Post a Comment