Keep up to date with the day to day happenings of our little lowcountry boys!
aww. great pic.
I canNOT wait to get back down there to EAT HIM UP!!!!! He is BEAUTIFUL, Shelby!!!!I LOVE YOU!!!tt:)
Oh what a great picture. Sweet little boy. Love his outfit.I love youNana
he already looks bigger than this past weekend! i love him!!!! so so sweet!
Cameron, You are actually holding him in this picture and your sister took it :) I cropped it some and made it closer up. I do NOT have the photog skillz that Court has!
Hi Shelby!! Congratulations. What a sweet, wonderful boy. I so enjoyed your blog this morning!! Love to all of you! Kris
I love this picture, What a gorgeous baby!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
aww. great pic.
I canNOT wait to get back down there to EAT HIM UP!!!!! He is BEAUTIFUL, Shelby!!!!
I LOVE YOU!!!
tt:)
Oh what a great picture. Sweet little boy. Love his outfit.
I love you
Nana
he already looks bigger than this past weekend! i love him!!!! so so sweet!
Cameron,
You are actually holding him in this picture and your sister took it :) I cropped it some and made it closer up. I do NOT have the photog skillz that Court has!
Hi Shelby!! Congratulations. What a sweet, wonderful boy. I so enjoyed your blog this morning!! Love to all of you! Kris
I love this picture, What a gorgeous baby!!
Post a Comment