How adorable, Shelby! Henry looks like so handsome in his seersucker pants and crab tie, and "Little Man" is a precious little bunny!!! Is that a snake in H's hands? From the Easter Bunny, I'll bet!!! Hope your day was awesome! I LOVE YOU!!! tt:)
Shelby, what adorable pictures. I cannot tell you how I enjoyed being with you all last week. Hope Brad is feeling better now and that you have a great spring break together. Love to you all, Nana and Papa
5 comments:
love the outfits!! So cute. Glad the boys had a great Easter!!
How adorable, Shelby!
Henry looks like so handsome in his seersucker pants and crab tie, and "Little Man" is a precious little bunny!!!
Is that a snake in H's hands? From the Easter Bunny, I'll bet!!!
Hope your day was awesome!
I LOVE YOU!!!
tt:)
Shelby, what adorable pictures. I cannot tell you how I enjoyed being with you all last week. Hope Brad is feeling better now and that you have a great spring break together.
Love to you all,
Nana and Papa
Henry looks so grown up in the tie! Glad yall had such a great easter!
What two beautiful children God has blessed you with. Can't wait to meet Manning. Henry is so grown up. Love ya
Post a Comment