I know I have said this before on here, but Henry has totally taken to the big brother role like a champ. I am so proud of him for his genuine interest in the well being of Manning on a day to day basis. He is so gentle with him and gets so excited over every little move he makes.
He LOVES to help me out with grabbing diapers, wipes, burp cloths, etc. and I don't know what I would do without his help. He is also great about "plugging" his pacifier back in when he needs it.
Henry may be "wide open" and a total "hand full", but Manning is one lucky little boy to have a big brother like him. They don't know it yet, but they are in for some good times ahead!!!


2 comments:
I had no doubt that Henry would take his new "big bro" role very seriously! The pics are adorable!
Can't wait till next week!!!
I LOVE YOU!!!!
tt:)
henry looks so big and it only feels like yesterday he was little manning's size! they are too cute together and yes they are in for some good times in the near future!!!
love you!
Post a Comment