- You are 4 weeks old today
- You are sleeping in your crib at night now
- You love your mobile and we call the little animals on it "your friends"
- You also love your swing during the day
- You hate to have your diaper changed
- You hate to take a bath
- You like the Baby Bjorn much more than your brother did. I can put you in it in the afternoon while I'm cooking dinner and you fall fast asleep.
- You eat 3-4 ounces every 2.5 to 4 hours, however you are a rather lazy eater and it takes soo long to finish a bottle. We're working on keeping you awake and stretching you out longer b/w feedings.
- You follow my eyes and objects great, but are still our little cross eyed cutie. I don't remember when your brother got his eyes all straightened out, but I know yours will get straight soon.
- You are such a great little sleeper so far. You usually go down about 9pm or 10pm and wake up to eat b/w 2am and 3am. Sometimes it's a bit difficult to get you back down, but nothing a little bit of sleeping on my chest won't fix
- You LOVE to sleep on mine or Daddy's chest
- You are not going to be held to such a strict schedule as your brother. Mostly b/c we are constantly on the go with him and partly b/c your mom is a little more laid back this go round
- You like your pacifier, but are starting to need it less and less
- Your eyes are a beautiful steel blue and I hope they stay that way
- You skin is beautiful and your hair (very little of it) is definitely red. You don't seem as fair skinned as Henry.
- You are cooing some and have given several REAL smiles today. I am positive these are the real thing and these wide open mouth grins could melt the world.
- Your mommy loves to sit and stare at you in the mornings while your brother is at school and inspect all your parts. You are gorgeous and get cuter each day you are with me.
- Your nicknames are: Man Man (Mommy), Mandiggler (coined by your crazy uncle D, but all of us call you this now!), Little Pap Pap (Mommy). I'm sure there will be many more for you along the way as one of my most favorite things is to give nicknames :)
- You are the perfect addition to our family and we can't imagine life without you little Man Man. We love you so much!
Keep up to date with the day to day happenings of our little lowcountry boys!
Friday, April 23, 2010
One Month, Manning
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
he is absolutely beautiful. he's changed so much already! LOVE his polo! what a little man!
This is beautifully written! A great way for you to share with him on day and for you to remember!!!
Shelby! I cannot beleive I have not gotten on this computer to see your beautiful baby before now! I have been getting updates from proud Aunt Hanna! Manning looks like he is opening hearts everywhere! I am glad to hear that Henry is doing so well with his big bro too! Henry is SOOO big now! I am so happy for you! :)
Post a Comment