Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

TT Time!


TT came down for a visit yesterday and, as usual, we were spoiled and had a great time. She picnicked with us at CTL, took us the Chic-fil-a for an ice dream, read books to Henry, and out for yummy Mexican food last night. Today, I dropped Henry off at school and she and Manning and I went for coffee and shopped around a bit. We picked Henry up from school and then to Five Guys for lunch.


We were sooo saaad (see pic above :) to see her go this afternoon and we can't wait to see her again soon!

4 comments:

Cameron said...

I am so sad that I couldn't be there! Looks like ya'll had a blast and little ManMan is growing so fast!
Love you all!

Courtney said...

cutest picture i've ever seen

Anonymous said...

So glad you all had a great time with TT. Henry and Manning had a wonderful time I know. I was so thrilled to see those sweet pictures of Chase. Holding him close to my heart.
Love to you all,
Nana

Tricia said...

Thank YOU for having me! I'm still laughing at all the "Henryisms"! What an awesome roommate he was, too!
Loving on Little Man was long overdue! What a precious angel!
Already looking forward to my next visit!
I LOVE YOU!!!
tt:)